Warning, you have an old browser. This means that some features
of this site (or the whole site itself) will not work. To resolve
this please update your browser to the latest version, or switch to
a different one. If you are sure you have an up-to-date browser and
you think this is an error, please leave a comment on the
Contact Us page. Another possibility is
Information for contrast reaction management training simulation.
1) Play the video in each scenario. The patient's background will be displayed to the right of the video.
2) Below the video are options for Vital signs, Pulse oximetry, and Clinical exam/Stethoscope findings.
3) If you are having difficulty with the scenario and cannot proceed further please click the "Help" button. Note: this will end the scenario. After successfully completing the scenario, please click the "Key Learning Points" button to see the detailed key learning points.
4) The vitals, technologist actions, medication selections along with patient and technologist responses will be displayed below the above described buttons.
5) A transcription log of the scenario's progress is displayed in the box at the bottom of the page.
6) The 'Restart Procedure' button in the upper right hand corner allows you to restart the scenario without having to watch the video again.
This project is overseen by Dr. Carolyn L. Wang.
Faculty contact : email@example.com
Site admin : firstname.lastname@example.org
Special acknowledgements to Dr. William H. Bush, Dr. Angelisa M. Paladin, Dr. Manjiri Dighe, Dr. Kimia Kani, Dr. Jennifer Schopp, and Dr. Jonelle Petscavage.